T-shirts are used by many businesses and brands for marketing and brand development purposes all the time. Let’s see how you can use this marketing tactic.
T-shirts are one of the most common promotional gifts given by companies and brands all over the globe. T-shirts are given mainly in trade events and exhibitions for brand development and marketing. Consider T-shirts as portable billboard or a walking ad of your business. It is a powerful marketing tactic that could be a game changer if done the right way.
Why T-shirts are popular as promotional gifts and what benefits they offer.
– The biggest advantage of T-shirts is their cost efficiency. They are significantly inexpensive as compared to other marketing material and they deliver high value and high return.
– T-shirts are easy to produce and services like PrintCity can produce thousands of T-shirts in a short time period.
– Unlike many other marketing tools like flyers and booklets, T-shirts can easily break the geographical barriers and maximize your brand exposure.
– T-shirts offer a high level of versatility and you can customize them in a way you prefer. For example, you can adopt relevant colors to your brand, design it with your logo and convey your message effectively.
Although T-shirts make it easier for your convey your message to a much wider and diversified audience, but you need to put some efforts in the designing process to stand out from the crowd. That’s where PrintCity T-shirts designing and printing services come in handy.
A good marketing T-shirt should have these traits.
– It should be fun because the receiver would receive this gift and more important wear the T-shirt only if it attracts him. Make sure the design and every other aspect of the T-shirt is fun and reflects creativity.
– The contents of promotional T-shirts must convey the message concretely, completely and clearly. This could be done by using the same colors, fonts and textures you use in your brand. For example, Apple products reflect simplicity and excellence. Your corporate gifts and promotional items must reflect your brand image.
– The T-shirt must be made of high quality fabric because wearing T-shirts is all about comfort and ease. If it is not comfortable then people won’t wear it and your resources would go to waste.
T-Shirts can be worn by loyal customers too
As mentioned above, T-shirts are usually given in trade events and exhibitions to attract the target audience but that’s not all of it. You can give printed T-shirts as corporate gifts to existing and new customers. For example, you can offer a free T-shirts if someone subscribe to the newsletter or a free trial or something like that.
Many businesses host contests on social media and give presents like T-shirts to winners. You can also give free T-shirts to your most loyal customers as well as to employees for their hard work. The idea behind giving T-shirts is to make people wear it. That means you can even give them to your friends who will definitely wear it.